Lack Of Adequate Payment
Has your employer failed to pay you the overtime pay you deserve? Or, maybe you been underpaid? How about being forced to work off-the-clock? If you face any of these situations, or other wage issues, Mark Biggerman has the skills and expertise to get you the pay you deserve.
Mr. Biggerman is devoted to enforcing the law and fighting to make employers pay up when they shortchange employees. This includes filing lawsuits and being willing to take cases to the highest levels. He has represented clients before both the U.S. Supreme Court and Ohio Supreme Court.
These types of employment disputes often involve employers, intentionally or unintentionally, shorting employees on pay they deserve. Some of the most common wage and overtime issues include:
- Misclassification of a job as “exempt” to avoid paying overtime
- Forcing employees to work off the clock to keep them from officially going over 40 hours/week
- Refusing to provide legally mandated meal and rest breaks
- Using a payment plan for employees that does not comply with the federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Withholding tips from employees
- Refusing to reimburse employees for work-related expenses
- Refusing to pay a fired employee for all unpaid wages upon dismissal
In addition to bringing legal claims against employers who have violated wage and hour laws, Mr. Biggerman provides valuable legal counsel for employers seeking to avoid legal problems and lawsuits based on these violations.
Contact Mark W. Biggerman, Attorney at Law
So, if you were treated unfairly, improperly paid or denied overtime pay, contact Mark Biggerman for immediate help. And, call 216-220-6639 as soon as possible because the time limit for filing a lawsuit may be near.