Knowledgeable Business Legal Services, In And Out Of The Courtroom
A successful business needs an attorney with extensive experience and knowledge regarding management and employee issues who can effectively handle the wide range of situations that businesses face every day. Mark Biggerman has not only represented clients before all levels of Ohio and federal courts but has also provided consultation, advice and training to both private and public sector employers.
Protecting Your Business During Legal Disputes
As an experienced business attorney, Mr. Biggerman can provide representation for everything from drafting business-related documents and agreements, to contract issues, claims and defending against lawsuits. This includes representation in:
- Ohio and federal courts, including both supreme courts
- Ohio and federal agencies, including the Ohio Civil Rights Commission, the Equal Employee Opportunity Commission, the National Labor Relations Board and the U.S. Department of Labor
- Arbitration and mediation
- Insurance defense
If you face conflict with a business, customer or governing body, he will take the time to consider all your available options. In some cases, going to court is likely to yield the best results. However, you may be able to effectively resolve a dispute through alternative methods, such as negotiation.
Consulting And Advising Businesses On Key Issues
The firm’s general business counsel services include:
- Practical legal advice for business formation, transactions and more
- A wide range of supervisory training, including disciplinary and sexual harassment training
- Management consultation for contracts, employment policies and regulatory compliance
Mark W. Biggerman, Attorney at Law, practices both business law and employment law, which often overlap. This dual perspective provides an advantage for business owners. Working with a lawyer who understands and can anticipate complex employment issues allows you to gain the most thorough protection for your business.